Pages

Spread the words.

Daily Prophet.
SUNDAY : kita tukar skin

Monday, December 13, 2010

Alviss Kong | SUICIDE | deathly HALLOWS ?

Korang knl ta dye ny ? HUHU , ade yg knal and ade yg ta .

For those who don't know him , here is the story .
erm , klau korg ta knl mmg ksian la . I think MALAYSIAN should watch the BULETIN and read the newspaper . Ok , so He is the guy which has been dead , in a tragedy . Act not a tragedy , but quite some laa . Act he was committing suicide . 

And He even wrote his last msg on his FB . 
So , here we go , the msg sound like this :



 i love u…i said it i meant it…i’ll love u till the moment i die


...devil bin this is the way how i love,perhaps ppl will think it was crazy

i’ve never tried to put down my pride my dignity my ego-ness on my first ex…but u were totally diff,i put down my pride my dignity my every shit

just to beg u….but i failed…as always im just a failure in a relation

but that’s just me,i’ll only do the things which i think its worth…

will i became ur memory forever ? who knows..since u were already special when the first sight i saw u…

perhaps,u’ll just fucking laugh at me…i bet there’s plenty of ppl will laugh too =) but who cares ?

that’s just me…that’s the way i are….

the last thing

i do appreciate everything about us….u were the light in my life..u given me determination for my future…but everything is gone…i don’t blame u actually…

because ~ so just wish u’ll have ya happy life in d future

ILY & IMY ~ sorry that i couldn’t brings u to walk until the end of the day

P/S : Please do not blame her….Im the one who decided this..she’s just the one given me the motivation n courage…..to my FAMILY,please..i beg of u all,dont ever blame on her…

To her future BF : IF U DID ANYTHINGS THAT WOULD HURT HER..I FUCKING SWEAR I’LL FUCKING HAUNT U DOWN EVEN IM JUST A SPIRIT =) !

 

Ok , now uolls da tau knpe dye commited suicide . kan ? Tpi , klau ta phm lgi , sbnrnye dye commited suicide sbb his GF .  TRUE LOVES NEVER DIES ~~  Deathly hallows ? who think so ? i don't think so .

0 comments: