Pages

Spread the words.

Daily Prophet.
SUNDAY : kita tukar skin

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Heels Over Heels .

I think I'm heels over head right now and not Head Over Heels !
Those second words are usually for someone who in love isn't it ?
But not for me , because I'm not currently in deep mood of love or CRUSHH right now .
I do have A crush , but I'm not interested to tell about that right now .




 I'm tangled with my school right now , and those teacher who think they are deserve to punish student for what they've done because . Come on everybody need a second chance (!) Ok , I'm mad for no reason .
And those HANDSOME BOYS , please don't be so attractive because I got annoyed when some chick scream out just after you pass by ! OH PLEASE ! I know you're HOTT . But that's so disgusting .
And LILtle CHIKAs , I know you guys are impressing , but you're daddy's little GIRL ok . Whores is the name given . Bitch is the name called !



not that i Hate BOYS , I have a boyfriend ok . His Name is MUSIC , he's hot .

I was imagine if one day , some lanterns will floating on the sky for me on a special occasion .ala , yg mcm dlm crite RAPUNZEL tu .


If it's replace with the balloons too will be just fine .

0 comments: