Pages

Spread the words.

Daily Prophet.
SUNDAY : kita tukar skin

Thursday, November 1, 2012

BOY WHO LIVED II

Assalamualaikum semua kita nak sambung cerita.

I really wanted to perform umrah. This one is China.


BOY WHO LIVED  II

Let's go back to the BOY WHO LIVED. Oh yeah, seluar sukan SKINNY. And you will not believe what I saw during my school trip to the Taman Gelora. After 1 year long, he wore that again. Defuqqq ? Butthurt, really. It is really pissing me off.


I was told by that BOY WHO LIVED, M was his first love. I actually did not really pay attention when he was talking to my friends and I. We were somewhere in the hall buat bodo as the teacher really ignore us. But one words caught me when he said. "Memanglah, dia tu cinta pertama aku" sure, she is my first love. I started to laugh. My friends, they, I don't know, maybe they were really doing their own stuff at that time since I am the only who burst out loud like LOL.
I can't help myself and kept laughing.


After that I asked him to stop because I may vomit. And I told him "do you really think that we wanted to hear your love story. PFFFT" ko ingat kitaorang nak dengar sangat ke kisah percintaan ko tu ke ?
His buddy just got an evil laugh after heard what I had told that guy. If you wondering, I actually say something before M pop in his mind and he started tell us about his first love.

To be continued.


0 comments: