Pages

Spread the words.

Daily Prophet.
SUNDAY : kita tukar skin

Friday, November 23, 2012

Sore Eyes.

It is not me. It is my Juntima. Oh no. His eyes is getting worse this morning.

Yesterday.
I thought he was crying as some water drop from his eyes. But it got me wondering did cat ever cried. Then I made some research over the internet. Then I know my Juntima is having a hard time on his life. He gotta sore eyesssssss.
So, I quickly called my brother and asked him to buy the ointment at the pharmacy. Something like eyemore. But this one is for cat and the name is Nikol eye drop. 

I  put it into his eyes but he keeps shivering. Ahhhh, I don't know what to do. I need two people to hold his body and paws and I will be the one who put the water inside his eyes. Now his eyes is getting smaller and smaller.
He also get wound under his chin and he keeps scratching it open...

Hope he will get well soon. Dear Juntima, please just open your eyes and don't get shivering when I'm about to put that thing in your eyes. It's for your own sake.


0 comments: