Pages

Spread the words.

Daily Prophet.
SUNDAY : kita tukar skin

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BOY WHO LIVED III

BOY WHO LIVED III


All of a sudden, I missed this.



So, before M pop in his mind, I actually asked him  few questions. But it's secret and only a few persons know.
Wait, did I mention that the girl that this boy was in love with had something special like a gifted by GOD.
I haven't tell you right ?

She is a very special girl because she is disabled to write or to do heavy work with right hand which is she is a lefthanded. TADAAA. Surprise.. That's what I waited for.


Comelnya you!!



I was told by the Google that the ratio for the lefthanded people is increasing nowadays. But it will be more hilarious if that girl is dyslexia. Forget about it. Jealousy take over me whenever I saw a lefthanded person whether they are guys or girls. Because for sure they know how to do a lot of thing which is I'm good at NOTHING. 

But, nevermind. What makes me think it is hilarious was that he fell in love with same type of girl for the past 3 years and what makes it wost, he felt in love with different person every year. LEFTHANDED girl. What makes me worried is, if he can't find a lefthanded girl when he is 28 years old, he won't get any children because he don't marry. Make sense doesn't it.

So, if you're a lefthanded one, please tell me, I'll give you his phone number. AND YOU GUYS CAN LIFE HAPPILY EVER AFTER :)
WHAT A FAIRYTALE. FTW.

0 comments: