Pages

Spread the words.

Daily Prophet.
SUNDAY : kita tukar skin

Monday, September 19, 2011

Keep moving on.


Aku rasa 1-2 harini, rasa macam lain je. Nak nangis pun ada. Harini aku tak kemana-mana, tak keluar rumah pun, saja, terperap dalam bilik, nangis sorang-sorang. Buat kerja sekolah. Tengok movies.

Today, I awoke to forget the sadness in my heart.
I go to Flickr, see all the pictures, because pictures can make me forget everything. But I was wrong. No change at all.
God, please give me strength to all these allegations.
I really can't bear it anymore. 
Time, please be faster so that I can forget all this sadness.
I know everything happened for a reason. 
Yeah, great. I really wish it's a summer.
 


Aku harap, aku bangun pagi esok, aku lupa apa yang aku lalui harini :'(






Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

0 comments: