Pages

Spread the words.

Daily Prophet.
SUNDAY : kita tukar skin

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

So, my real name is

So...

This is not a confession of my true name. But, an anonymous came from nowhere, asking me,

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU IN THIS SCHOOL ?
So, now i'm gonna reveal half of my identity. *FCUK, I HAVE TO.
So, my name start with A and end with S. But there is two person with the name that starts with A and end with S in my class. So, you think that you know me ? NAHH, it's hard for you to find me :) Because I don't talk to stranger :)

Ingatkan nak buat cerita psl pengetua hrini. Esok lah. Dah tu, anonymous tu gile mencarut sgt, nk tau nama aku :) No offense anonymous. I know you're my senior, I'll respect you. Aku tahu org gile mana jadi anonymous ni. Oranng gileee, saya sayang lah awak dari senior saya yang lain. Awk nomber 1 dlm BlackList saya :) BIG SMILE FOR  an ANONYMOUS. Oh ye, saya tau dari IP adress awk, sbb awk hntr kt shoutbox. Tgk, aku dh prvt shoutbox aku, kang dia serang aku kat comment plak. :)

ARIGATO, GRAZIAS *bow :)

0 comments: