Pages

Spread the words.

Daily Prophet.
SUNDAY : kita tukar skin

Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 6 — A stranger | Letter Challenge

Okay, this kinda weird and hard too. I tried to think something for any strange that I met. And suddenly this stranger pop in my head.

Dear stranger,

I don't know your name but I still remember when I was 8, I met you in Genting Theme Park. All of sudden, you showed up in front of me, and like we had a chemistry, we played and talked. We played a lot of things and have fun. I still remember we rode those spinning horse together(idk what it is call) non-stop. Yeah, of course we had to lined up in every single round we played. But we didn't feel tired at all. And the most funny aka stupid part is, okay, I can't wait to write it here. The most funny part is you forgot to ask for my name, and so was I. I guess it was because we had too much joy like we own that theme park.

From: errrr, if i write my name in here, will you know me ? I don't think so.

Okay, the stranger is she. SHE.

0 comments:

Obliviate