Pages

Spread the words.

Daily Prophet.
SUNDAY : kita tukar skin

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet | Letter Challenge

Dear Kevin.

I really wish that i could meet you one day. No way I'm gonna fall in love with you. You might be so so so cute. But you looks so gay which made me wanna laught so much every time I watch your video. And hell yeah, you are so funny. If we meet, I think I will have to spare another pants, just in case I laught on your jokes. It could be. And even if you can't give birth anymore but I'm pretty sure you will get an adapted children someday. #NOMANGIVEBIRTH. And before I forget, your father looks just like you.

An earthling.


Now, for those who don't know him yet, check out his video. He's a youtuber. I laught so hard on each single  video :) Ngeee. You guys might think that I daydream too much. But errr, itsmydaydream. RIGHT ?

Okay, wait, if you did not laugh after watching this video, you better go check with a doctor.








0 comments:

Obliviate